Lisa Carmel will be moderating the panel “Future Proofing Innovation in a Medtech Sprint” on April 27th.
From startups to large medtech firms, we are all on course to keep abreast of the latest cutting-edge technologies, from digitally connected devices with AI to Augmented Reality and Virtual Care etc. As technologies become more complex and convergent, we are seeking to advance innovation not only for the current marketplace but for the next gen operating room or home care monitoring platform. For ways to stay ahead of the curve, we will speak with stakeholders from investors, startups, accelerators, large medtech firms to innovation specialists for ways to future proof our innovations.
- Todd Brinton, Chief Scientific Officer and Corporate Vice President, Edwards and Board of Directors, Stanford Biodesign
- Kevin Boyle, SVP R&D, BD Interventional
- Sinead Walsh, Director of Operations, BioInnovate
- Ashley Seehusen, Venture Partner, Sante Ventures and COO Sante Accel
- Fiachra Sweeney, CTO, Fire1 Foundry