Jessica joined Experien Group (now Veranex) in 2017 to expand the firm’s business development activities and to direct strategic growth initiatives. She works closely with the founders and executive team on thoughtful expansion and management responsibilities such as planning, hiring, business operations, and performs due diligence for scalability that ensures the continued delivery of high-value services to all clients. She interfaces with U.S. and international executives, investors, legal representation, and clinical and policy advisors to expand industry networks and to deliver meaningful support to the firm’s clientele and partners.
Jessica oversees Veranex’s operations and business development teams and directs client communications, resource planning, project accounting, and results tracking to ensure client satisfaction. Her central responsibilities include:
- Managing and driving operational results in partnership with key executive team members
- Stimulating company growth and ensuring day to day operational excellence
- Establishing policies that promote the company culture and strategic vision
- Maintaining key operational procedures and creating process improvements
- Supporting executive team members in creating, growing, and building a world-class, industry-leading medical device consultancy
- Forging strategic relationships with clients, vendors, investors, and industry partners
- Motivating employees at all levels to foster a growth-oriented, positive, and encouraging working environment
Past companies and experience
Prior to Veranex, Jessica spent six years in leadership roles within Medtronic, where she led sales and market development activities within the west area of the early technologies division. While at Medtronic, she spearheaded successful, high-impact projects in the areas of strategic sales planning, physician education, collaboration with patient advocacy groups, and corporate project management. Previous to that experience, Jessica dedicated 10+ years to driving commercial sales activities within the medical device, software, and communications arena. She concentrated on driving adoption of paradigm shifting platforms and remains passionate about patient-centric commercial advancement. Jessica is a healthcare leader with experience in both medical devices and diagnostics, specializing in surgical, oncology, aesthetics, and gastroenterology. She has received numerous achievement and recognition awards from employers, universities, and philanthropic foundations.
Jessica earned her B.A. in communications and business administration from the University of California at Berkeley.