Kristi oversees Veranex’s strategic partnerships and coordinates with senior team members around client communications, resource planning, budget estimates, and results tracking to ensure client satisfaction. She delivers industry presentations representing Veranex. Her central responsibilities include:
- Client outreach, introductions, and the establishment of new business relationships, including medical device startups, accelerators, and incubators
- Ongoing senior team support for meaningful sustainment of the firm’s existing client accounts from early-stage medical device startups to large strategic corporations
- Business negotiations for the firm and industry relationships for long-term strategic partnerships
- Allocation and management of internal resources to support client programs
- Strategic marketing of the firm’s capabilities, while maintaining strict confidentiality standards protecting client information
Past companies and experience
Prior to Veranex, Kristi’s 20 years of experience in the medical industry spanned across the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, and monitoring industries, with her recent 15 years spent in the medical device sector. Kristi’s recent leadership roles were within Medtronic for nine years, spanning across sales, commercialization of new technologies, market development, strategy and business development, as well as mergers and acquisitions (M&As). While at Medtronic, Kristi spearheaded an IT prioritization project helping Medtronic prioritize potential M&A deals across different stages of companies’ product life cycles including strategic partnerships, distributorships, and acquisitions for both near-term cap growth and entry into untapped markets. Kristi’s expertise includes specialization across cardiovascular, diagnostics, neurology, hepatopancreatobiliary cancers, chronic kidney disease and diabetes, gastroenterology, and geriatrics.
Kristi earned her B.S. in biological psychology from the University of California at Santa Barbara.